Fully integrated & Comprehensive HR Management ERP Software, that manages all aspects of Human Resources.
Human resource administration and management in any industry is never a simple task but when it comes to construction it becomes more complex and difficult to manage, with different sets of challenges in the highly mobile and unstable nature of work. Seamlessly integrating with CONCORD payroll, this solution is designed to cope with the ever-changing market landscape. It frees up time by streamlining processes and providing transparency, with the ultimate aim of increasing and improving employee satisfaction.
The Human Resources partner product brings together all the employee records into a single location of effective employee management, analysis, and reporting. This is comprehensive human resources administration and management solution designed specifically for the needs of large, medium, and small contractors.
Benefits at a Glance:
- Fully Integrated with CONCORD Payroll.
- A web-based system, accessible from anywhere, anytime
- Electronic Approval System (EAS) and Employee Self- Service (ESS) facilities help reduce duplication of entries and save a substantial amount of time
- Improve talent acquisition and retention throughout your organization
- Appraisal System- a powerful tool to calibrate, refine and reward the performance of an employee
- Empower HR Department with effective tools to enhance their performance.
- One point of entry for all employee data.
- Allows for accurate statistics and reporting across groups, companies and payrolls
- Facilitates the streamlining of administration preprocesses resulting in time, effort and cost savings
- Track the Requirement process from requisition to placement, including interviews, vendor management, correspondence, offers, and expenditure.
- Full HRM and HRA Management
- Enterprise-wide and region-specific
- Mass capture facility
- Camp Management
- Passport, work permits, and Visa management
- Employee engagement (recruitment, employment, training, appraisal, leave, and termination)
- Comprehensive job descriptions
- Disciplinary, misconduct, and grievance history including warnings, hearings, outcomes and follow-ups etc.
- Individual training needs/reminders and courses attended including skills acquired.
- Medical/ Health and safety
- Employment Contactors
- Clothing & equipment tracking
- Policies & procedures
- Email notifications (individual and/or bulk emailing)
- Tax Authority & Department Labour Statistics
- Many standard forms, procedures & letters are available to enable the user to customize